Corporate Transcription Work for any Industry
Transcription is the process of converting audio or audio from video to written text and in today's corporate landscape this service is a vital necessity. Whether you are recording a focus group, meeting, interview or conference from English or any foreign language American Language Services® (AML-Global's) experienced transcription team can deliver accurate, timely and reliable text. Transcriptions work can be in a number of mediums including: micro cassettes, mini cassettes, tapes, VHS & audio cassettes, DVD's, and digital files including DAT, CD, MPEJ, MP3 and WAV. With latest transcription technology at our fingertips AML-Global can receive and deliver files in virtually any format, with or without time coding. Our secure file transfer system insures complete confidentiality. The combination of superb multi lingual transcriptionists and our superior technology allow us to respond quicker to your quote requests and greatly enhance turnaround times.
Key Industries and Applications:
- Business: Meetings, Seminars, Conferences, Lectures, Training Videos, Conference Calls.
- Market Research: Focus Groups, Interviews, Meetings.
- Educational: Lectures, Classes, Seminars, Dissertations, and Speeches.
- Legal: Depositions, Hearings, Legal Proceedings.
- Video/Recordings: Interviews, Podcasts, Public Speakers, Webcasts, Phone Calls.
- Medical: Medical Dictations/Reports.
- Law Enforcement/Governmental: Interrogations, Interviews, and Government Meetings.
We Have Your Transcription Needs Covered
For a Fast and Free Quote Online, or to submit an order, please click on the service of interest below
We have 15 strategically located offices to service a wide array of client needs. We utilize state of the art technology tools along with expert linguists, in-house staff, and superior processes to provide world class service.
American Language Services Media Division can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800-951-5020 or, at email@example.com.